Sunday, October 9, 2011

UP THE UP

Dear Cathy,
How are you doing UP there?

Thank you very much for bringing UP the UP topic. It is UP to you to believe or not, but I feel UP with your email.  I stand UP, walk  UP and down, then sit down to look UP in the dictionary for more meanings of UP. I love English, even though it is crazy and difficult. I often get UP very early and stay UP late to study. I have to set UP an alarm to wake me UP in the morning. I wish I could come UP to you to UP my English.

Thanks to your UP topic, UP is coming UP in my mind.  I need to speak UP about UP to be ready to be UP for an election, if any, and hope to be an UP in using UP. Then I will write UP a report and send it UP to you. Cathy, you see, UP is calling UP my thoughts about UP.  Can you give me your number, then I will call you UP to talk about UP. I want to brighten UP my mind, polish UP my English, warm UP my skills and clean UP all doubts about how to use UP all the meanings of UP.  I am trying to be on the UP and UP in learning how to use UP.
I will never give UP in spite of all UPS and downs of life!  I always try to stand UP firmly whatever is coming UP.  It is not UP to any else to decide to UP my life but me myself!   I look UP to honest and hard working people and never look down on the poor. I never lock UP my heart and always open my mind to learn and to enjoy lifeJ I can make mistakes but always try to fix UP.

I love peace and don’t want to stir UP wars. I have to work UP myself to get along well with everybody. I line UP for tickets and don’t want to think UP excuses for priorities. I need to be honest and fair with others.
I like to fix UP things in my house. I can open UP the drains when they stop UP.  I love gardening. I like to hoe UP the soil, pick UP stones, earth UP   seedlings and climb UP trees to pick fruits. I hope not to end UP falling down.

It seems we can never end UP with UP.  I am so interested in UP but feel mixed UP sometimes. It can take UP pages and pages to write about UP and add UP to more and more meanings. It takes UP a lot of  time to learn about UP but I will never give UPJ

Yes, I am UP to UP. I will try to build UP a list of the many ways UP is used and hope to wind UP with a hundred or moreJ. I need to sign UP some new accounts to on the internet to learn more about UP.

UP, UP, I love you, but it is UP to you to decide to love me or not.
“What’s UP?” – “Shut UP! a cat is  jumping UP and down” – “ Hurry UP! Let’s catch the cat!”  My husband and my daughter were  running UP and down behind the cat.  My daughter fell UPon the cat.  She  stirred  UP. My husband picked her UP and  made UP a story to cheer her UP. He began: “Once UPon a time…”
Last year, my husband was very UPset as he could not successfully set UP a set- UP in his company. He ended UP  leaving his old job and made UP his mind to become a tourist guide like me. He was cheered UP by this interesting job.

Now, my time is UP.  I need to make UP, dress UP and show UP on time at the airport to pick UP my tourist clients.   I am not very happy as  it is clouding UP. I hope it will  clear  UP soon.  Rains can mess UP my program, but if it never comes down, everything will dry UP.  I am very flexible.  I can make UP  a new program UP to specific situations to make my clients happy.

My motto: Services above all.  Now I add UP: Update knowledge and skills.  UP the services,  not UP the prices J  I like my job. When I grow old and have to retire, I will open UP a tea shop to meet UP with tourists and never close it UP until my last day. 

Cathy, can you check UP my using of UP.  It is UP to you to decide how you can UP me.  
Thank you again for your kindness to send UP UP to me. 
Wishing you the best UPS!
Love!


<><><><> <><><><> <><><><> <><><><> <><><><>



No comments:

Post a Comment