Friday, October 14, 2011

RECITE LOVE POEMS IN VIETNAMESE


Dear Lee,

It's a wonderful day today. I was so happy that you and your mother enjoyed  the tour so much. I have to admit that now I am exhausted after an exciting day. But to keep my promise, I am writing you something.

It was nice to start a tour with a "Happy Birth Day" song for your mother.  I am so happy that your mother received so many calls from her best friends and she always mentioned Vietnam, the tour and the tour guide in her talks.

It is so exciting that your mother, you and I have a lot of things in common: the love for history, cultures, nature, and especially poetry.

Lee, I can imagine that your Vietnamese girl friend was very much surprised to hear you recite love poems in Vietnamese.

Anh xin lỗi đã để em một mình
Nhưng em ơi, xin đừng buồn, đừng khóc
Dù ở nơi nào, anh vẫn thương, vẫn nhớ
Vẫn nghĩ về em, em dấu yêu ơi!

I am sorry to leave you alone
My darling, please don’t be sad and don’t cry
Wherever I am, I still love you, I miss you
I always think of you, my dearest love


Con
Chim xanh
Đậu trên cành
Cất tiếng hát líu lo
Chào đón mặt trời lên
Tôi muốn viết một  bài thơ
Để tặng em yêu dấu
Không nghĩ được lời
Ngoài cảm xúc
Tôi yêu
Em


A
Blue bird
On the branch
Sings a sweet song
To welcome the rising sun
I want to write beautiful poems
For my own dearest love
I find no words
But the feeling
I love
U

Lee, thanks for the beautiful term: “Food For The Mind”. I will rearrange my blog and set up a new store for “Food For The Mind” Come in to visit sometimes and bring more food for the mind. Thanks.

Thanks for your love to Vietnam and your strong will to study Vietnamese. This inspires me to open up a page for basic Vietnamese lessons. Hope you will become my regular visitor. You will find a way to learn Vietnamese in a special and romantic wayJ

See you again, on the internetJ
Hẹn gặp cháu trên internet. Cô sẽ giúp cháu học Tiếng Việt và  bày cháu diễn đọc/ diễn ngâm thơ nữa đó J ( read/ recite poetry beautifully)


Cô Lân



No comments:

Post a Comment