Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MOM’S SPECIAL BIRTHDAY IN THE NAM HAI RESORT


I came to The Nam Hai Resort early for the a tour to Hue. This is my habit as a tour guide for more than 19 years. I was so impressed a buggy caring to see a big, beautiful bunch of fresh flowers by me.

_ "This is for Helen's birthday. Helen and her son Lee are going to Hue with you today." The tour operator winked at me. I understood: Tour guide, please do your best to make them happy. I winked back at him, which means: Yes, sir. Sure!

I am so thankful to the tour operator as he gives me very important information to start a happy tour.

Helen and Lee came. They both looked so brighten with joys in their eyes.

I welcomed Helen and Lee by the Happy Birthday song to Helen. Many happy returns of the day!

Helen and Lee were so excited by The Nam Hai Resort that it becomes the subject to start the tour.

“I have traveled quite a lot. But The Nam Hai Resort is so beautiful, than I any other places.” Helen eagerly said. “The room, the gardens, the beach…everything is so wonderful. And the staff is so friendly”. She added.

I smiled: What I like best about The Nam Hai Resort is water. Water everywhere, the sea, the ponds, the gardens etc. Very clear and clean water! Water is the most important elements of the five, including itself, fire, metal, wood and earth. It brings in the good luck for the home and people.

During the tour I found out one thing: Helen, Lee and I have something in common: We love poetry. We made the tour to Hue the most special poem with history, culture, interesting sights, with our minds and hearts.

Our talks were usually interrupted by telephones. Lee and I were cheered to hear Helen laugh happily on the phone.

- “ They are my mom’s best friends. You see, my mom is talking over and over about The Nam Hai Resort and about the tour.” said Lee.

Lee has worked in Vietnamfor 6 months and haven’t much time with his mom. “ I want to make Mom’s birthday the most special in The Nam Hai Resort.” He said. “I am so happy that she is happy!”Lee smiled. His eyes were brightened with joys.

I wish I could offer my mother a special birthday like Lee to his mother. I could never do so as my mother passed away nearly three years ago!

If you still have the chance, do it. Enjoy every moment you can with your mom!






No comments:

Post a Comment