Sunday, October 9, 2011

HALONG BAY I LOVE YOU

Halong Bay, I love you!
Halong Bay, I voted you!

You are so wonderful beyond words
With a thousand and more islets above the blue
Of the most beautiful sea
I am among you and you are in me
In my heart and my love for peace
I love your colors, the colors of beauty
Shining from birds, animals, leaves, flowers, caves, the high sky and the vast sea
Shining from the friendly smiles and looks
Oh, Halong Bay, I give up
How to say my love for you

Under the moonlight, you kiss my eyes
In my dream, your aroma still spread
Whispers from the sea are so sweet
Happy Dragons are playing happily

Thanks Heaven for sending Sacred Dragons
Thanks Dragons for your support to send the enemies away
For your sacrifices and love to stay
And give us thousands of pearls
To make Halong the most beautiful Bay of the World

Oh, Halong BayI love you!
Oh, Halong BayI voted you!

No comments:

Post a Comment