Saturday, August 13, 2011

I LOVE VIETNAMESE - TÔI THƯƠNG TIẾNG VIỆT


I love the sweet Vietnamese
Since my mom sang me the lullabies
"… Ạ ời ơi ... ơi ạ ời...Oh my baby, sleep, sleep well
So I go to market and buy some lime to chew betel
Buying lime in Quan and Cau Markets
Betel nuts in Nam Pho, and betel leaves in Dinh Markets..."
"...Ví dầu, so, the wooden bridge is nailed
And it is difficult to cross the bamboo bridge 
Do not worry, you have my support
You go to school, and I go to work for the living...
… Ạ ời ơi ... ơi ạ ời..."

I would like to sing my country language
With all the love deep from my heart
I am eagerly looking for
Friends on The Earth
To come here in union
In the heart of Vietnam and build humanity ...



NGUYỄN THỊ LÂN


Tôi thương  Tiếng Việt ngọt ngào


Từ khi mẹ  hát ca dao ru hời
"… Ạ ời ơi ... ơi ạ ời...
Con ơi con ngủ cho muồi
Để mẹ đi chợ mua vôi ăn trầu
Mua vôi Chợ Quán, Chợ Cầu
Mua cau Nam Phổ, mua trầu Chợ Dinh..."
"...Ví dầu cầu ván đóng đinh
Cầu tre lắt lẻo gập ghềnh khó đi
Khó đi mẹ dắt con đi
Con đi trường học mẹ đi trường đời...
… Ạ ời ơi ... ơi ạ ời..."

Tôi xin hát tiếng nước tôi
 
Với tình thương mến bồi hồi trái tim
Diết da tha thiết mong tìm
Bạn bè tri kỷ  ở trên Đất này
Về đây hội ngộ sum vầy
Trong lòng nước Việt dựng xây tình người...


NGUYỄN THỊ LÂN




No comments:

Post a Comment