Friday, August 12, 2011

MOTHER, I LOVE YOU MORE

Mother, I love you more
When I walk out and see the World’s
Children suffer from the lack
Of education, of food, of clothing
Of  everything.
All mothers' hearts must bleed
To see such sad situations
All mothers surely wish
Better changes for children.

Mother, I love you more
Because I know for sure
You bear all hardships.
All your life you sacrifice.
You never went to school but educate me well.
You save for rainy days so
I pass no time lacking food.
You wisely train me how to behave.
You work early and stay up late
While I  am sound asleep
Your love for me runs so deep.

I learn from you of how to care
How to give love and how to share.
A candy, a smile, a book
A helping hand, a thoughtful look.
Whole heart, whole soul
For  poor children everywhere.

On Mother's Day
I join in prayer
For all Mothers on Earth
All the best wishes Mothers deserve
A better life for all the World.

 



NGUYỄN THỊ LÂN
Edited by  SUSAN ACKOFF

No comments:

Post a Comment