Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tourguide Advertisement:

Hello, I am Lan, Lantourguide by nickname. I am young enough to take care of the elderly, old enough to take care of the young and ugly enough not to make ladies worry.

I love my job as a tour guide and enjoy the ...pleasure and honor to serve tourists.

I can help you understand history, culture, create friendship and peace among the local community. I love to offer poetry performance, folk songs and lullabies. I love to tell the story. I like spiritual tourism and love to bring the peace atmosphere to people.

For example, if you are a little bit tired, why not " smile and breathe" with a song, or you have a babby, why not a sweet lullaby for your precious one?

Lantourguide will help you enjoy your trip in Vietnam in a very specialy way.

You can book Lantourguide via the tourism company you use in Vietnam or contact me by facebook, email, or by phone.

May I wish you and your family
All the best wishes
Good luck, health, happiness, success and peace
Your life is full of love and riches...

Nguyen Thi Lan - Lantourguide
Blog: http://lantourguide.blogspot.com/
Email: lantourguide@yahoo.com
Cellphone: ( 84)902305755

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment