Tuesday, June 19, 2012

KIND DEER KING’S SACRIFICE




After  a long chasing  a beautiful dear in the forest and being lost, Human King became very tired, he sat under a tree and fell asleep.
Suddenly, he heard a soft voice:
_ His respectful majesty!
Human King opened his eyes. What! It was the very dear he wanted!
_ Could I say one thing to you?
_ Go on!
The deer said: I am Deer King  of this forest. We deer suffer so much from your hunting. Every year, millions of deer and other animals are  killed. It is so painful that creatures losing their loved ones, babies losing moms, wives losing husbands. Please save us with your kind heart, please, please…
_  But my precious Queen loves deer heart soup!  At least once a year! Said Human King.
Deer King said: From now on, every year we will send a deer to your Palace. You don’t need to go hunting in the forest. Please kindly save us. Please, please.
Human King was moved by Deer King’s crying voice and tears. He still kept a serious strict face:
_You must keep the promise. One deer to my Palace on this day every year!

Time flies…Every year, a deer was sent to the Palace as agreed.

It was the day for a deer sacrifice arrival in the Palace.  Human King  was very happy that his wife was pregnant.
-          I myself must cook the deer heart soup for my precious queen.
Human King was very much surprised to see Deer King in the cage.
-          This year, for very mean reasons, my Mandarin sent a pregnant deer for the sacrifice. I saw this with my conscience eye, so I had to run immediately here to release mother and child, I don’t want my citizen to be killed before being born!
Human King was moved by Deer King’s compassion for his fellows. He didn’t want to kill Deer King but he didn’t want his wife to be sad to miss the deer heart soup.

Human Queen hurried in and shouted: Don’t kill the deer! I had such a heart-breaking dream! A mother asked me not to kill her as she is pregnant!
There came a soft voice of a baby deer from the garden.  The Queen suddenly felt an exciting pain. Time for labor!
A beautiful boy was born.  The boy and the baby deer became good friends.

Human King decided to ban hunting! Deer King and his fellow enjoy happy, peaceful life in the forest.












No comments:

Post a Comment