Sunday, June 10, 2012

A DREAM

I was so happy to see Mum at the gate of the Market. Mum said in a hurry:
- I need to buy something to cook for Daddy.
She looked at me and went inside.
Oh, I need to run after Mum.   But she disappered in the croud!
- Mum, Mum, where are you?
I ran around. So many people in the Market. I ran up and down the stairs. The stairs were so strange, They lead to different ways!
And everywhere people sit and lay. Nobody knew where my Mum was. I continued running and found myself in front of a beautiful gate. Inside people danced and sang. It seemed they were enjoying a party.
Somebody shouted at me: Come back! Come back right away!
I didn't listen to them. I moved forwards and asked the Guard:
-  Can I come in? I want to look for my Mom here.
- No! It is not your time yet! You are not accepted here now!
He waved against me and I was moved back by his  strength! Tears ran down on my face.
- What's that? I hear my husband voice. He was shaking me.
Oh, it was a dream. A dream with Mum in it. But Mum, why it is so short?  I miss you. I miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment