Friday, December 2, 2011

FROM JACKIE AND CAROLINE

Friday, December 2, 2011

Hello Lan,

Thank you for your lovely email.

I have attached a lovely picture of you & caroline when we were sailing down the flooded street in Hoi An & a couple of others from the cyclo's that we went on.

I have also included some pictures of myself & my husband when we were on holiday in France, my son celebrating his birthday, the beach in the city I live Aberdeen and also a park which I love to walk around which is not far from my work & is always very colourful with the different trees.

We had the most amazing holiday Lan & this was helped greatly by our 3 lovely tour guides who all took good care of us & showed us the most amazing sights & experiences your country has, and of course all our drivers who kept us safe as we travelled about.

I loved your country and the people Lan & hope to return some day.

I hope you are well and many thanks for the kindness you showed us during our trip.

Jackie
x






________________
          
Dear Lan,

Thank you for your email and kind wishes. We loved our time in both Hoian and Hue and have continued to enjoy the rest of what Vietnam has to offer. Only one more day and then we will be off to Hong Kong.
Will send photos once we get back to the UK, in the meantime all the best to you and your family

Best wishes
Caroline
Sent from my iPad

On 16 Nov 2011, at 14:16, Lan Nguyen Thi <lantourguide@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Angela, Jackie and Caroline,

It was a big privilege to me be your tour guide to learn from you and introduce to you my beloved country and people.
I have to thank you for your visit to Vietnam, as you have brought better chances to  improve our lives and bring our country to the world with your beautiful images in Vietnam.
 I hope you greatly enjoyed your trip in Hoian and Hue though the weather was not very good.
I would deeply appreciate if you can share me some photos of the tour so I can keep as nice memories. Thanks.
I hope to see you again and have a chance to visit your country in a near future.
May I wish you and your family
All the best wishes
Good luck, health, happiness, success and peace
Your life is full of  love and riches..
Warmest regards
Your tour guide

Nguyen Thi Lan

No comments:

Post a Comment