Friday, December 2, 2011

FROM FAY AND STU

Hi Lan,

 I meant to email you when we got home last night from seeing your sister-in-law but we're still so tired from the trip home - we wake up in the middle of the night because we're still on Asian time!   She was very lovely and gracious.  I really hope you can make it to Toronto for a visit sometime and we'd love to play tour guide for you.  We so enjoyed meeting you - your love of your country, your enthusiasm and kindness were so much appreciated and helped to make our trip very special.  

Take good care

Fay 

Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 6:21 AM
Subject: Thank you note from Lan Your Tour Guide In Vietnam


Dear Fay and Stu,

How are you?

Thank you very much for your kindness to bring my family book to my sister- in-law Phuong. She sent me a message and told me that you brought the book to her working place. Phuong was very happy. The whole family haven't chance to see our Ancestor worshiping house. Now they can read the books and know activities:)

I would like to thank you again and wish you all the best wishes, good luck, health, happiness, peace and a lot of riches.

Warmest regards,

Lan
______________

Dear Lan,
It was wonderful meeting you and having you as our very personal guide to your country.  Your love of Vietnam came through in everything you shared with us.  We came home last night after visiting Ha Noi and Halong Bay and spending more time in Hong Kong with our daughter.  It was an amazing experience that we will never forget.  I will be in touch with your brother this week and arrange to get him the book.
Wishing you all the very best in life and hope to see you in Canada sometime soon.
Fay and Stu
 
Dear Fay and Stuart

Thank you very much for your generosity to bring our family book to my brother Tan and my sister-in-law Phuong in Toronto. They and their children will be very happy.





It was a big privilege to me be your tour guide to learn from you and introduce to you my beloved country and people.

I have to thank you for your visit to Vietnam, as you have brought better chances to  improve our lives and bring our country to the world with your beautiful images in Vietnam.


I hope to see you again and have a chance to visit your country in a near future. If I have a chance to go to Canada, I surely will come and visit you.

May I wish you and your family
All the best wishes

Good luck, health, happiness, success and peace

Your life is full of  love and riches..
Warmest regards
Your tour guide

Nguyen Thi Lan

No comments:

Post a Comment